Terms and conditions /
Terms & Conditions
- All deposit payments are non refundable.
- Before booking your colour appointment it is extremely important and your responsibility to inform us if you have not been skin tested or had a permanent colour within the last six months. If not, it is your responsibility to visit the salon at least 48 hours prior to your appointment so that this can be done for you. It is also your responsibility to inform us if you have had any previous reactions from colouring in the past, whether it be from a home colour kit or in a salon. It is necessary to be honest about any previous incidents in order for us to do our best to protect you.
- The Hairdressers accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings whilst on the premises.
- The Hairdressers accepts no responsibility for the damage to jewellery or clothing especially during perming, cutting or colouring. Every reasonable precaution is taken to protect clothing and jewellery with gowns, towels and paper towels. It is recommended that any jewellery is removed.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded.
- Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be replaced, it is your responsibility to keep them safe.
- The value on the gift card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and cannot be extended.
- The Hairdressers, Cheshunt, reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- While we endeavor to ensure contents of the site are accurate, errors or omissions may occur and we do not accept any liability in respect of them.
- We reserve the right to change or amend our prices without notification.